1. Can you identify your critical business activities (the ones that
satisfy your customers and support your overall business operation)?
2. Can you identify the critical business information needed for these
activities to succeed?
3. Have you collected information on the frequency, impact and causes of
4. What is the frequency of your system backups?
Current (i.e. Mirror)
5. The recovery site your organization maintains is a:
6. What is the type of your backups?
7. Have you determined your maximum acceptable downtime (MAD)?
8. Where are the backup images stored?
9. How long does it take to restore a backup Image
Less than an hour
Greater than 8 hours
10. Do you have active programs and procedures against hacker intrusions
11. Have you developed a checklist of what your company will need to
continue business effectively in the case of a emergency?
12. Do you have a plan on how to account for all personnel in your
company and to notify them in case of an emergency or disaster?
13. Is your disaster recovery plan regularly tested?
14. Are you confident that if a disruption or disaster struck this
minute, your organization could recover quickly and smoothly enough to prevent
damage to your business?
15. Have you and other colleagues successfully placed business disaster
recovery on the senior management agenda?